If you are fond of playing around with smokey eyes and love how they can make you look so fierce and attractive all at once,then you have come to the right place!
We at Nvm. are obsessed with smokey eyes and love to update them . Combining Soft Gold with Brown and blending evenly with black,here is another smokey eye look you could wear to any glamorous event,party or night out.
Products and Procedure
Products used :
- Urban Decay Eye shadow palette
- Brown brow pencil
- New L’oreal Brow stylist mascara.
- L’Oréal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner Black
- Maybelline Express® The Colossal® Waterproof Mascara
- False eyelashes
- Shape your eyebrows and prepare your eyes with a primer for a perfect clear base.
- Apply “Half Baked” over your eyelids
- Apply “Darkhorse” over the corner as shown
- Blend “Creep” with “Smog” and create cat eye effect .
- Apply eyeliner
- Finish off with False lashes and Mascara.
I hope you liked the look we created ,also don’t forget to check out our Denim Blue smokey eyes : Procedure +Products used for more ideas .