Nude Makeup Looks just never stop trending and that’s why we have come up with a subtle and natural looking eye-makeup for anyone who adores them as much as we do,
More from this look is posted on our Instagram @manahilbeauty @thenevermindblog so make sure you follow us and don’t miss them,
Mentioned below are the Products and Procedure for the look :
Products used :
- L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer Porcelain
- Naked Palette 2 ” Half Baked Shade
- Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil : Black
- New L’oreal Brow stylist mascara.
- Maybelline Express® The Colossal® Waterproof Mascara
- Rivaj Highlighter
- Prepare your eyes by using a primer.
- Apply concealer over your eyelids
- Apply Half baked over the outer and inner corners as shown,
- Use a bit of concealer on the center of your eyelids,
- Apply “Chopper ” and Highlighter over the concealer for a dewy effect.
- Line your waterline with kajal and apply ” Half Baked Shade ” over your lower eyelids
I did not apply fake lashes as I wanted to give a soft natural look ,you can always add eyeliner and lashes according to your will,
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and join our Newsletter to be updated with our new blog posts,Thanks for stopping by