Glitter Smokey eyes are really gorgeous fit for events and parties.Depending on your eye-shape and color,make sure you choose the shades of glitter that flaunt your eyes the most.
I have brown eyes so my aim is to make them stand out by going for black over the edges and silver in the centre,the reason I use silver is because I’m a brunette and have deep set-almond eyes which would appear small if I apply dark shade over the center of my eyelids,
Recently I posted a look on my Instagram @manahilbeauty and here are the products used and procedure for the look.If you want to see the complete look,Join my group on facebook “Makeup by Manahil” .
Products used :
- Rimmel London Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Contour Palette
- LK Beauty Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow : Steel Anchor
- LK Beauty Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow : Midnight
- LK Beauty Cosmetic Highlighter : Bronzed Goddess
- Etude Powder Lasting Glitter : Silver
- Naked Smokey Palette : Plum shade
- Beauty UK Pro Gel liner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
- Mac Black Brow Pencil
Use my code “NVM10” for discount on any of LK Beauty Cosmetics (www.lkbeautycosmetics.com ), Don’t forget to Follow “Nevermind on Facebook and join our Newsletter to be updated with us,
Also Read :