Independence day is one of the most patriotic day in a Pakistanis life, from flags all around to green and white dresses, this day is dedicated purely to Pakistan.
While everyone prepares for this glorious day, the biggest problem most girls might face is how to end up having the signature green and white makeup look as well. Here is the look I created which is really simple and can get along with your Pakistani flag inspired dress.
What you’ll need,
- A paper tape
- A primer
- foundation/ concealer
- A dark green shade
- silver glitter
- eye liner
So here’s how it goes,
- First, apply the primer on your eyes, then apply foundation or concealer to start off with a clear base.
- Take a paper tape and apply it to the corner of your eyes giving a cat eye shape.
- Next take a dark green shade and apply it on your eyes, always keep in mind the key to good makeup is expert blending.
- Take the concealer again and apply it on the center of your eyes.
- Now take the silver glitter and apply it to the center of your eyes.
- blend , blend , blend.
- Finish off with a winged eyeliner
- Mascara is obvious.
- Now remove the tapes, and apply a little of the green shade under your eye.
- You’re done!
PRODUCTS USED :
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
- MAC foundation / Concealer
- LK Beauty Cosmetics Loose Eye-shadows
- Beauty UK Pro Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
- Etude Powder Lasting Glitter : Silver
That’s all of it, hope you have an amazing day!
Nevermind wishes all it’s viewers a Happy Pakistan Independence Day!