One of the top secrets of creating an ideal eye makeup look is to apply a quality pair of fake eyelashes. When we say quality, we mean eyelashes that don’t look and appear completely fake.
Where applying fake eyelashes could be a hurdle for beginners, it’s not as hard as it appears to be. If you find yourself struggling while applying falsies, this guide is certainly for you.
How to Apply Fake Eyelashes
Since eyelashes are the new in thing nowadays, learning how to apply is as essential to fit in. If you are not a makeup guru who can get her falsies right in the first attempt, worry not! Just make sure you have all the things required to get this job done.
Things you will need :
Quality Eyelash Glue
Tip: Go for an eyelash glue which is transparent or white, this is because a black eyelash glue might mess up your makeup and you wouldn’t want that!
An Eyelash Applicator
An eyelash applicator is a tool that helps you apply your fake eyelashes conveniently. It is a must-have if you are a beginner.
An eyelash curler is essential as it allows your natural eyelashes to merge well with your falsies, best is to curl your natural eyelashes before applying the fake ones.
- Trim your fake eyelashes depending on your eye shape and length
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara
- Practice applying your falsies with an eyelash applicator before the process
- Use a handsome amount of eyelash glue and let it settle over the lashes
- Use an eyelash applicator and apply your lashes starting from the center
- Keep your eyelash applicator in the position of the application to allow it to fix your lashes
- Slowly release the clip of your eyelash applicator
- Use Tweezers to ensure that your eyelashes are in place
- Cover up with eyeliner or black eyeshadow for a natural look
How to Store or Re-use your fake eyelashes.
Although falsies don’t last more than few weeks, they can, however, be reused depending on their quality. There are many ways in which you can reuse and store your fake eyelashes. Here is a personally tried and tested method of washing and storing fake eyelashes.
Tried and Tested Method :
- Use tweezers to remove extra glue from the lash bone of your false eyelashes
- Use a makeup remover to get rid of the excessive glue
- Place your false eyelashes in a bowl containing a mixture of water and mild soap
- Allow your eyelashes to soak in for some time
- Place your eyelashes on a dry cloth or tissue paper after they are clean enough
- Make sure your falsies are dried well before storing them in their container
Read More :
- 5 Steps to Achieving the Famous Instagram Nude Makeup Look
- A Complete Guide to FENTY Beauty Products for Fair Skin Tones
[image source: Google, Pinterest ]